My delightful (albeit small) women's choir.

This fall, Dave and I have taken up running together. Neither one of us has been the biggest fan of this particular type of exercise, but when we run together, we find that it can be quite enjoyable. Last weekend we ran in the Loma Linda Holiday Classic 5K and had a fantastic time. It was Dave's first race and I think he has found a new-found love. The race took place right near our home so we were able to walk to the starting line. We took these pictures when we got back to our place...took showers...and headed to church. What a morning!


Dave has been pedal to the metal in his studies. He has final exams starting next Monday and is going to be well prepared again. I am filling my time without him by wrapping presents and putting the finishing touches on our Christmas letter. We can hardly wait to see our wonderful families soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment