Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shameless Video Post

This is my blog so I can do annoying things like post tons of videos of my baby doing normal baby things. I love having access to them from any computer and hope that someday Jack can look back and enjoy these blogs as well. Also, I know that his grandparents adore the videos as well.

Here goes:

Jack loves to eat
Jack loves to spit (sorry Mom!)
Jack loves to eat and spit at the same time



Jack has been progressing rapidly in many areas.
He walks all over the house while holding on to our hands.
He takes fewer but longer naps.
He even has his pincer grip (pointer finger to thumb) down on his left hand.
This one cracks me up.
As I got ready to show off my son's mad skillz, this happened!





Jack has started bouncing a lot.
He bounces while he is sitting and definitely while we are holding him.
For the record, Dave is "singing" the tune that Jack's jumperoo plays.
Not that we've heard it a ba-gillion times or anything! :)




General merriment.
I had just gotten back from a big run and in the second half of the video am peeking around the corner at Jack.




Thanks for indulging me.
I just love this little boy.

In other news, our tree lost some major branches in a wind storm.
We love free firewood. :)


No comments: