Monday, March 16, 2015

General Silliness

Whoa Nelly, that was a pregnant pause from blogging!  
Where have we been?  What have we been up to?
I've always been the type of person that loves to be busy and loves to work hard at whatever task I have before me.  This year has been a sweet season of being totally maxed out.  I say it has been sweet because I've been pushed to my limit but not a hair beyond.  Our lives are incredibly scheduled these days: 

Monday: laundry, grocery shopping, kids play in the dirt while I text and call all of the gals in my BSF group, lunch, nap, library time, make dinner

Tuesday: BSF leaders day all morning, final prep for BSF all afternoon

Wednesday: BSF class day in the morning

Thursday: cleaning day.  I usually clean at warp speed and finish everything except for the living room by lunch time.  We lay out a towel and eat a picnic lunch on the floor of the living room before doing our final dusting and vacuuming to complete it.  

Friday: everything else day.  Our only opportunity to touch base with friends, run other errands, etc.  And now, starting at the beginning of April, I'll be teaching Kodaly music classes to a delightful bunch of home schooled elementary students each Friday morning.

Add into that playing the piano and teaching the 2-3 year old Sunday School class at church and also this little thing called my Usborne book business and you can see that my former moments of downtime that I used for sewing, crafting, blogging, hobbying, etc. are now dead and gone.

BUT, we finally uploaded pictures from our camera (haven't done this since Thanksgiving) and couldn't resist throwing some goodies up on the interwebs.

Cade - 17 mo.
LOVES this hard hat in a major way 





Playing dress up with these sweet brothers



Until next time


Dave's Aunt Barb and his Grandma Goff are so faithful to send special holiday packages to the boys every year.  They have a special touch for finding things that the kids would delight in such as stickers, coloring books, yummy treats, etc.  One little gem they sent down for Halloween was a package of stick on mustaches.  Somehow, these got buried in a pile on Dave's side of the bed and were only recently uncovered.  I mean, how funny are these pictures!!

What?  I grew a mustache overnight??



I mean, er, no surprise there.



Look out, I'm tough!


Hang on, I feel a sneeze coming...
Ah, AH, AAAAHHHHHHH CHOO!



Much better!




No comments: