Friday, March 21, 2014

Jack's Idea of Fun

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom....I have a GREAT idea!"
Thus began many an adventure in our home with our vivacious 2 1/2 year old.

Here are some of the recent fun times we've had with Jack.

Key Tassels, why not?




Albertsons for the win!




Can I wear a pretty dress just like Addi (his 5 year old cousin)?




Whoh, look what I found in the toy closet?




Spending time with Daddy is always a top choice



Mom, check out my buck's HUGE antlers!



Guitar lessons



Car wash




Holding hands with Cade on Mama's run




Feeding my buddy Asa some snow 



Just being with my friends AND snow in Southern California




Playing on the iPad and being with my brother, Cade



Cruisin' on the scoot bike (Thanks Grammy and Grandad!)



Going for a hike



Wait, I don't need a ride.  I'll just hike the entire thing all by myself and beg for more.



I love my family... and hiking





No comments: