They make me sad and anxious.
Praise God that His will was for our dear friends Khahn and Leslie to match here in ENT (5 more years of residency) so we don't have to say goodbye. They are as close to us as family and we are so grateful to get to continue sharing meals and activities and life in general.
Congrats Dr. Khahn Nguyen!
While graduation has typically been flavored with sorrow, this year was a particularly bitter pill to swallow. My dear, dear friend Aimee, was all set to move back home to Texas with her newly graduated hubby, Juan. She and I have been crying together for several months over their departure. Aimee has been "my person" for years. She's the one who swoops in and saves my bacon if I get in trouble. She calls me out when I'm in the wrong and supports me when I need a push in the right direction. It's not just that I will miss her, it's that I really don't know how to do life without her. Her son Asa, featured here on this blog, has been "Jack's person" since birth as well and will be greatly missed!
Dr. Juan Diocares with his Dad
After graduation, we had a wonderful week filled with the Diocares Family. We celebrated Asa's birthday a bit early and soaked up every last minute with them before they pulled their truck away. I am absolutely determined to fly myself and the boys to Texas this next year to visit Aimee and also my dear friend Meg who moved there a few years ago. I've resurrected my Usborne business and am well on my way to making this trip happen. Watch out, Texas...the Panther's are comin' for ya!!
I don't know if there is anyone who loves babies more than this girl.
Cade had to get a few more snuggles in before they left.
I love you Aimee....and your glasses
Nom, nom...these are yummy!
These pictures make me weepy every time I look at them.
These little boys love each other so, SO much.
Also, could they be any more covered in dirt?
Deep conversation from two year old boys
Moving truck pictures
Always cracking each other up
We've learned how to be parents together
These boys grew up 100 yards away from each other
We've logged hundreds of miles pushing them in strollers
Aaahhhh....
The dearest and best
1 comment:
What a beautiful story, Cami.
Post a Comment