We visited the island of Isola Bella off the coast of Stresa, Italy. This picture was taken in the gardens.
Immediately after we toured the castle, a wild storm broke loose. We ended up with a few other drowned rats in a "covered" cafe.
Dave pondering all that there is to ponder
While hiking in the Austrian Alps, Cami found some real live quick sand
Finally, we arrived at the Ulmer Hutte and were greeted with a meal of fluffy hot dog-like mass for dinner. Oh to be in Italy again!
From the top of the world
This sign sent Dave and I into an immature giggle frenzy. Nasty fart??
Our beloved Ulmer Hutte
Salzburg wouldn't have been complete without the OFFICIAL Sound of Music Tour. Here we go!
1 comment:
Beautiful! Wonderful!
Does this mean I have a "Honeymoon Pictures - Part I" to look forward to?
What a honeymoon!!
Post a Comment