Sunday, October 26, 2008

Concerts, cars, and cuts (hair)

I just got off the phone with my parents and decided to post a picture of my new haircut to keep them in the know. I figure since I'm at it, I might as well update you on the goings on in California.

Tomorrow is a big day for both Dave and I. He begins another week of exams and I have my first choir concert of the year. Dave has been working around the clock for weeks and I could not be more proud. Somehow he manages to score at the top in all of his classes and still find a way to be an amazing husband. Earlier this week, I was exhausted and had to leave the kitchen a disaster and go to bed. Dave, busy as could be, took the time to stay up and clean up everything. What a blessing.

I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off because of my choir concert. I am thrilled for what the kids have accomplished and can't wait for the performance, but also, can't wait for it to be over with. There is something great about having it under my belt and I am already looking ahead to future concerts.


This picture isn't that great, especially since one side is completely messed up...you get the point.


This week, our brand new car hit 1000 miles. We have had it less than a month and already I have managed to hit this mark. Sad...sad.

No comments: