Remember those pictures I promised from earlier in the summer?
Some nights, you just CAN'T do another home project and need to veg in front of a computer screen.
Also, tomorrow is Jack's 2nd birthday so I'm feeling awfully nostalgic remembering that amazing night when this little boy changed my life for forever. And as I look at these pictures, I'm overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude that God has blessed me with this little boy and given me the task of pouring all of myself into his little life. It's such a bittersweet thought to think that our time with just the three of us is swiftly coming to an end. While I can't wait to meet our sweet new baby boy, I know that the nature of Jack and my daily time will look so very different. And that....that is ok. No, that is a good thing. It isn't always the best idea for a human being to capture the entirety of the attention around them. It will be good for him to share the spotlight, learn to share space in this world, and even better, have a brother to journey with into adulthood.
First attempt at dressing himself
Airplane with Daddy
"Hi, baby brother"
At the end of June, Steve and John Mark took a rode trip down through Yosemite and the Sequoias. They stopped by our place in Loma Linda on their way to the Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks. We had such a sweet visit and Jack fell in love again with his Grandpa and his Uncle.
Grandpa reads "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"
The two amigos at the San Diego Zoo
The Panther men in front of the Panther cage
6 months pregnant
Petting zoo bliss
Fast forward a few weeks to our visit up to WA. I already blogged the Walla Walla side of that trip because I had the pictures on a different computer. These are some favorites from the Panther side.
Great Grandma Goff
Grandma and Grandpa had a golf set for Jack to use in their yard.
What a hit!
Sweet times with Aunt Katie
Jenny and Brian definitely have this whole camping thing figured out
Purcell Falls
3 Generations
"And then Aunt Katie took me INTO a tree"
No comments:
Post a Comment